Friday, May 9, 2008

PLN Presentation Reaction

Well, I definitely did better this time around. The two things I really need to work on are eye contact with my audience and speaking louder. I rely a lot on my notes, which distracts from my presentation, so hopefully next week I will be a little more prepared. This week was a little more difficult for me. I caught pneumonia from one of my friends last week and I am still suffering from side affects. My voice was a little shaky because I was afraid to have a coughing fit right in front of the class. However, I know that I can't blame all of my blunders on being sick. I need to learn how to be less reliant on my note cards when I talk. I also need to speak louder so that people can actually hear me. Hopefully next week will go a little better, but I have still improved since last semester.

No comments: